The Pediatric Cancers Survivorship Society of BC adheres to protecting personal information and abides by all legislative requirements with respect to privacy.
- Information provided by you will be used to keep you informed on the Society’s programs, services, special events, fundraising needs, and opportunities to volunteer.
- We do not lend, exchange, rent or sell our members or donor lists to other organizations.
- Information from donors is handled with utmost respect and confidentiality.
- Some donors prefer anonymity. We will respect the wishes of contributors who prefer their gift to remain confidential.
- Personal information you provide when making an online donation or purchase from our shop will be protected by PCSSBC and will not be disclosed to any third party as provided within the laws of Canada.
- Staff and volunteers assume all donations are not to be publicly announced unless the donor explicitly indicates otherwise.
- PCSSBC uses PayPal for our online payment processing with world class security and a strong reputation. PCSSBC does not store, nor have access to your personal credit information or other account data sent to those processing services.
- Comments given on donor forms will be used in promotional programs.
To be removed from this list, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org